Friday 6 January 2012

Review: Dry Shampoos

This is officially my first 'review' post and I'm so damn excited! Anyway, here we go.... :D

I never use to see what the big fuss was over dry shampoos. I couldn't understand why people couldn't be arsed to go into the shower and wash teir hair instead. But then one of my closest friends reccommened 'Batiste' dry shampoos to me. Out of curiousity- I headed into Boots one sunny afternoon whilst out shopping with my girlfriends to see what all the fuss was about.

Much to my delight- a 50ml bottle of 'Batiste's Blush dry shampoo was only £1. Um, instant bargain was running throughout my head- so I purchase the great deal and headed off home to try it out straight away. But I wasn't satifsied at all. It didn't even look as if it had made any different to my hair. Great, I thought. I've just wasted a bloddy quid on this failure of a product. So, it went straight the the back of my beauty cupboard, destined to stay there forever.

Well, until a few days before Christmas, that is. I'd not set eyes on the shampoo for a good few months, when one day I noticed my hair looked slightly greasy and I didn't feel like going in the shower (as it was mid morning). I remember I'd bought some dry shampoo a while back- so I fished it out and gave it a try again. And, boy was I impressed this time. Obviously the previous time was a mis-hap- and although my dry shampoo didn't give my hair that 'freshly washed' look, it certainly made a big different.

And the funny thing is, now I can't stop using it! Spray spray spray! I've used it so much; that it's run out. So, this w/e, I'm going to have to venture out of the house I've not left for a good few days to buy another bottle: so now for the review!...


Name: Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo
Price: £1.52 for 50ml (£1 in special offers)
Avaiable: Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Sainsburys, Wilkinsons etc.
Comments: This shampoo is easy to use, and although the effect is not life-changing, it will save me on a few bad hair day. the product smells very nice and is in pretty packaging which makes it appealing.
Rating: 7/10

-Rachel xo

No comments: