Tuesday 10 April 2012

Shop of the Month: Topshop

*When I posted the 'Shop of the Month' for the first time in early February, I was hoping it would become a monthly thing. But as time rushed by in March, I didn't have the time to post about my favorite shop. So, I thought I'd re-start the trend, even if it isn't monthly.

Topshop is by far my favorite shop.There's no question about it.It offers so many beautiful items and whenever I step into one of their shops, my heart flutters inside and I want to buy everything they have on sale. The town I live in only just got a Topshop in the last year and I can't imagine how I lived without it.

Here, I made a little collage using Picnik of some of my favorite Topshop items. All credit goes to TOPSHOP.COM for the images. The thing that I love about Topshop is that there is such a wide range of items and products- covering a range of the latest trends. Whether your after a girl dress like the one in the picture or a rockish vest, Topshop will have it. They don't design for a certain 'type' of fashion style- it is very open and has a range of trends. 

I can't stop saying about how much I love Topshop but there is one thing that lets it down- its prices! As a teenage girl, I don't really have the money to spend £30 on a top. However, many of my Topshop purchases come from the bank of Mum so everything is good!

What are your favorite shops?

-Rachel Louise xoxo

No comments: