Monday 3 September 2012

Holiday 2012

This summer,I had a week away with my family to Devon,England. I had a wonderful time, and here is my holiday in pictures....
 Left: Having a mango and passion-fruit fruit cooler in Starbucks in Bristol.This was on the way down to Devon- it was delicious! Followed by shopping in Cabot Circus.
Right- the carrier bag from my purchases at Hollister, Bristol.I bought some lovely smelling perfumes for me and friends. The half-naked man on the bag is soooooooooo attractive...mmmnnnnn.





Left: A gorgeous meat feast calzonie pizza that I tucked into in ASK, Bristol on a meal out with friends- yummy!

Right: The view from the balcony of my apartment on holiday,sensational views (especially of the fit surfer boys omm nomm)





Left: The outfit I wore when we went out for dinner in a very posh vintage inn! I teamed my burgandy maxi skirt with a simple white vest and cute necklace.

Right: taking pictures on a walk we did whilst on holiday, with windswept hair!


I know there isn't loads of pictures, but pictures of views and shizz are very boring!
-Rachel Louise xo

No comments: