Saturday 3 November 2012

Recent Purchases

Good evening readers; whilst most of you will probably be at a fireworks display, I am sat at my desk after taking a mountain of blog photos and writing this post for my beautiful followers!

This morning, I endured a lovely shopping trip to Leeds with my mum, and was incredibly lucky to have her credit card by my side as we spent quite a bit (when I say 'we', I obviously mean my mother! ;)) So, here are my purchases (this also features a shirt I bought in the River Island sale a few weeks ago!)
*Apologies for the poor quality webcam on my laptop tonight, I think it's clearer when I take photos during the daytime!*

This gorgeous cream knitted jumper cost £17.99 and is from New Look! I absolutely love it; it goes with millions of items in my wardrobe! Its incredibly soft and snuggly, perfect for winter!!




I think this jumper looks fab with the £10 River Island sale skirt! The colours co-ordinate fabulously and the outfit doesn't look too dressy. Perfect day time outfit.

Or, team it with some leggings (here, I chose black) for a more laid back look. 
A close up of the jumper and a weird face from me!


This beautiful blouse is also from New Look, and costs £19.99 (which I think it relatively cheap for this type of thing- ones in Topshop are around £45!) It's simple design will go with practically anything and the embellished collar makes it unique.

This collar is amazingly detailed, yet simple at the same time. I love the gold tips, no need for a necklace with this blouse!


Yet again, this blouse will go with the skirt I bought a couple of weeks ago. I seriously considering wearing this outfit for Christmas, complete with black tights and my Primark black loafers. 


Close ups on the shirt and tips. It's such a cute design, I literally can't complain!

What do you think of these outfits?

-Rachel Louise xo





4 comments:

Heidi-likes said...

I love your specs, the gold tipped shirt and cream jumper are gorgeous! X

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Rachel said...

@heidi-likes
Thank you- I'm glad you like them (I wasn't sure about the glasses when I first bought them! The clothes are gorgeous, I agree; so so happy I have them!

RACHEL LOUISE xo

Shabna said...

That jumper looks so cosyyy xx

Rachel said...

It is incredibly comfy @shabna