Friday 9 November 2012

TOPSHOP MAKEUP

**Evening guys! Now I've returned to school, I won't be able to post every day, but hopefully I can squeeze in some posts now and then!

In the past, I'd never really considered Topshop makeup as one of the big makeup brands like Rimmel, Benefit, L'Oreal, Max Factor, Barry M etc. But ever since the largest Topshop outside of London (how fab?!) opened recently in Leeds, which is where I live, I've become slightly obsessed with their products.

The pretty design is unique yet girly and sophisticated. The products stand out from the rest and are consistent and all stick to the same basic, artistic theme. The products are reasonably priced, not too expensive but not like Natural Collection or MUA cheap. The items are of good quality and guaranteed to be worth the money.

Here are some of my favorite pieces:

All pictures and text credit to: http://www.topshop.com

What do you think of Topshop makeup?

-Rachel Louise xo

No comments: