Monday 31 December 2012

Lookback at 2012

I can't believe today is December 31st! 2012 has been one busy year and I'll be sad to see it go! It's been a tough year within my family with members being unwell but luckily, everything seems better now! I've had a bit of a blogging revaluation- my 48 posts have been filled with fashion, gossip and some truely random rubbish! So here is my review of Blogging in 2k12.

Favorite Outfits
I've done numerous outfit posts and here are some of my most loved:


Favorite Post
What to buy your friends for Christmas (http://lipstick-and-lollipops-blogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/what-to-buy-your-friends-for-chirstmas.html)
I loved writing this post as buying Christmas presents is one of my favorite activities!

Favorite Blog Header
I don't know why I love this header so much but I just think it really sums up me!

HAPPY 2013 AND BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR!

-Rachel xo


No comments: