Sunday 16 December 2012

New Purchases

Over the past week or so, I've bought a few more things to add to my ever-growing wardrobe and I thought I'd share them with you!
Grey Jumper from Primark- £8
Khaki Jeans from River Island- 30
Dark Green Top from International- £7.99
Burgundy Top from International- £7.99
*2 for £10
Black Wedges from New Look- £19.99
Burgundy Bobble Hat from Miso, Republic- £10

   
                           
This jumper is gorgeous and incredibly cheap at £8. This Primark jumper has a high slit-neck so sits comfortably on your shoulders. Oversize and very comfy, this jumper is perfect for a casual winter day and can be dressed up smart as well!

You can check out pictures of these on the other items! I love the colour of these jeans and they are incredibly versatile and can be worn throughout the year; the studs on the pockets add extra sparkle and look fab!  The jeans are comfy but as they are super skinny, I recommend you buy a size bigger than usual! 


  
These tops are perfect for throwing on under hoodies or just on chill days. They are £7.99 each or 2 for £10, which it good value! The thin material and long sleeves are warm and comfy.


 
These shoes are a bargain and perfect footwear for the festive season! I love the gentle wedge and little zip down the side. They don't hurt your feet and look fab with everything- score! I'm usually a size 7 and bought these in a 7 but they are a tad too big but with 2 pairs of tights on they are fine!


I've never properly owned and worn a hat before and when I spotted this in Republic last week whilst shopping for a school trip to Berlin in February, I knew this was the perfect thing to get! It is unbelievably warm and the colour is gorgeous! The bobble adds another dimension to the hat and looks great!

-RACHEL LOUISE XO









No comments: