Saturday 17 August 2013

A Collection of My Favorite WeHeatIt Pictures


Hey! It's been a very long time since I've written a blog post and I deeply apologise for that; unfortunately, blogging is not my career so I have to find time to fit it in amougst all of the other things I do! I have just come back from an amazing holiday in France, where I managed to get a beautiful tan which proves that I can be another colour than white!!
So, recently I have been searching WeHeartIt, and here is a collection of my recent favorite pictures...

Likes | TumblrCosmetic      :)




(20) Likes | Tumblr


TumblrLuxury and Class | via Tumblr

FASHION INSPIRATION by KLAOUDYNA | via Facebookinhaling love and exhaling hate | via Tumblr

cute | Tumblr

So there they are! My favorite images at the moment- obviously zac will be staying there for a while haha!

-rachel louise xo

  

No comments: